Thursday, August 14, 2014

Welcome Back to School

Welcome back!

Every year, the first day of school gets me as excited as when I was a child.  I pick out my clothes, get my lunch ready and wake up super early. I remember one year getting new purple knickers to wear on the first day of school. I couldn't wait for the the year to begin. Things haven't changed much since then (except no purple knickers). I'm ready for a wonderful school year and a positive learning environment.

I look forward to communicating early and often with you this year. The easiest way for me to make sure you see the blog is to send you an occasional e-mail when the blog has been updated. I will include a link to make it even easier to get there. There is also an option to Subscribe to e-mail updates. Signing up for this will ensure that you get an e-mail notifying you that the blog has been updated.

Please take the time to send me a quick e-mail (virginia_nosky@pvusd.net) so I can start making a list of all your e-mails. Please include your child's name as well as yours.

I look forward to meeting each child and seeing their special talents.

First Day of School August 18th

Optional School Supplies-not required

  • 1 table top (hard plastic) pencil box
  • 1 dozen sharpened Dixon Ticonderoga #2 pencils for the class to share
  • 1 box of 16-24 count Crayola crayons
  • 1 package of glue sticks (Avery or "jumbo" preferred)
  • reusable water bottle-labeled
  • 1 homework folder-labeled front
  • 1 marble composition books
  • 1 12"X12" canvas board (flat canvas on cardboard, no wood frame involved)

No comments:

Post a Comment