Monday, August 6, 2018

Welcome to Room 24


Dear Families,

Every year, the first day of school gets me as excited as when I was a child.  I pick out my clothes, get my lunch ready and wake up super early. I remember one year getting new purple knickers to wear on the first day of school. I couldn't wait for the the year to begin. Things haven't changed much since then (except no purple knickers). I'm ready for a wonderful school year and a positive learning environment.

I look forward to communicating early and often with you this year. The easiest way for me to make sure you see the blog is to send you an occasional e-mail when the blog has been updated. I will include a link to make it easier to get there. There is also an option to Subscribe to e-mail updates. Signing up for this will ensure that you get an e-mail notifying you that the blog has been updated.

Please take the time to send me a quick e-mail (virginia_nosky@pvusd.net) so I can start making a list of all your e-mail addresses. Please include both your child's name and yours in that first email to me.

I look forward to meeting each child and seeing his or her special talents. 

Mrs. Nosky

First Day of School ~ Wednesday, August 15th 7:52-2:10

Welcome to Third Grade
Optional School Supply List -not required
  • 1 dozen sharpened Dixon Ticonderoga #2
  • reusable water bottle-labeled
  • Colored sharpies
  • Black, blue, and red pen
  • Glue stick
  • chisel tip EXPO brand Dry Erase Markers (low odor)
  • 1 8"X10" canvas board (flat canvas on cardboard, no wood frame involved)
  • black sharpies

Donations

Class supplies are always much needed and greatly appreciated.

  • Kleenex
  • Baby wipes
  • Clorox wipes for cleaning desks
  • Hand sanitizer (pump bottles)
  • Paper towels
  • Popcorn
  • Pizza Party (talk to Mrs. Nosky)
  • Amazon gift cards (To purchase... “NOW” oils...Nature’s Shield, Lavender, or Eucalyptus...Also, to purchase flexible seating for children).
  • Avery labels 5160
  • Ziploc bags (assorted sizes)
  • Reams of printer paper
  • Dollar Tree gift cards
  • Donations to class funds (write a check to Rio del Mar Parent Alliance, RDPA, Teacher Name in the memo)
“How can I help?”
  • Donations to our class fund; art projects, science experiments, math activities, etc...
  • Volunteering in the classroom
  • Sharing a skill: art, yoga, PE, science, sewing, woodwork, any creative activity!
  • Chaperoning on field trips
Contact: Bloomz  access code: R89YHZ
virginia_nosky@pvusd.net
Seahawks Soar to Success !

No comments:

Post a Comment