Monday, August 9, 2021

Welcome Back!


    Every year, the first day of school gets me as excited as when I was a child. I pick out my clothes, get my lunch ready and wake up super early. I remember one year getting new purple knickers to wear on the first day of school. I couldn't wait for the the year to begin. Things haven't changed much since then (except no purple knickers). I'm ready for a wonderful school year and a positive learning environment. 

 I look forward to communicating early and often with you this year. 
First, this blog will help you with curriculum, homework, projects and materials.  You can  Subscribe to the blog vial email to receive updates.   
Second, I’ve started using the Bloomz app to simplify how I communicate with class parents
I’ve created a group for our class to share updates, pictures, announcements and resources, as well as coordinate activities and field trips. You’ll also be able to share photos and interact with other class parents. You can also sign up for volunteering (hopefully coming soon) right in the app.
 Download the “Bloomz" app from the AppStore/PlayStore and click on "Enter Code". 
If browser, go to bloomz.com and click on "Join Bloomz" followed by "Enter Code" 
2. In the text box, enter TQCBSP
https://app.bloomz.net:443/api/v4/bedda904-daf8-42ae-bdeb-e2351e6badae/posts/rss 

Back to School Night (virtual)
Thursday, August 26 @6:00-6:30pm, more information will follow later.

 Optional School Supplies-not required

  • 1 dozen sharpened Dixon Ticonderoga #2 pencils for the class to share
  • 1 package of glue sticks (Avery or "jumbo" preferred) 
  • reusable water bottle-labeled
  • 1 homework folder-labeled front
  • 1 marble composition book
  • Headphones/ear buds for to use with Chromebook
  • College Ruled Binder Paper
 Kind regards,

Virginia Nosky
5th Grade Teacher
Bitmoji Image
Rio del Mar Elementary School
(831) 728-7838

No comments:

Post a Comment